Welcome! Please Check-In and make all Dental Appointments in the Dental Department.
When you visit us, we hope you enjoy the roomy sitting area and know we aim to serve you the best with eight patient exam areas, and state of the art dental equipment!
- Same-day Crowns & Implants
- For routine care*, we accept all Kickapoo Tribal Members, children 17 years or younger, and patients with a CDIB Card living inside our Contract Serving Area – click here to view.
- Bring your Dental Insurance Card.
- Check-in at the Dental Department.
- We need patients to be on time. We do allow time for patients to be late that have unforeseen problems that may arise, but 10 minutes after the appointment, we do reschedule depending on the procedure.
- The pediatric dentist sees patients ten years and younger, and he’s available on Tuesday’s twice monthly.
Meet Dr. William Reed, DDS
Dr. William Reed graduated from the OU College of Dentistry in June 2010 and has been working with the KTHC as the dental director since that time. He enjoys serving the patients and helping them regain or maintain a high level of oral health by placing fillings, completing root canals, making crowns, and even placing dental implants! He’s been married to wife Tracy for almost 17 years and has four boys, ages 11, 8, 5, and 3. In addition to spending time with his family, Dr. Reed also enjoys volunteering for the Oklahoma Mission of Mercy.
We are located right next to Pharmacy
Monday – Friday
7:45 AM – 4:45 PM
Closed for lunch 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM