For appointments, you must enter the Main Clinic Entrance and wear a face mask. If you have questions, call us at (405)964-2081 x258.
When you visit us, we hope you enjoy the roomy sitting area and know we aim to serve you the best with eight patient exam areas, and state of the art dental equipment!
- Crowns & Implants
- For routine care*, we accept all Kickapoo Tribal Members, children 17 years or younger, and patients with a CDIB Card living inside our Contract Serving Area – click here to view.
- Bring your Dental Insurance Card.
- Check-in at the Dental Department.
- We need patients to be on time. We do allow time 10 minutes for patients to be late that have unforeseen problems that may arise. Late appointments will be rescheduled.
- The pediatric dentist sees patients ten years and younger, and he’s available on Tuesday’s twice monthly.
- *New for 2020* Discounted rates for Orthodontics through Shawnee Orthodontics, click HERE to view rates. Contact us for more information and click below to navigate to Shawnee Orthodontics Website.
Meet Dr. William Reed, DDS
Dr. William Reed graduated from the OU College of Dentistry in June 2010 and has been working with the KTHC as the dental director since that time. He enjoys serving the patients and helping them regain or maintain a high level of oral health by placing fillings, completing root canals, making crowns, and even placing dental implants! He’s been married to wife Tracy for almost 17 years and has four boys, ages 11, 8, 5, and 3. In addition to spending time with his family, Dr. Reed also enjoys volunteering for the Oklahoma Mission of Mercy.
Phone: (405)964-2081 x258
We are located right next to Pharmacy
Monday – Friday
7:45 AM – 4:45 PM
Closed for lunch 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM