Calling all Native American Elders! Come to the Kickapoo Tribal Health Center on September 13!
The Health Promotion and Disease Prevention team cordially invites you to enter into the KTHC Ringer Classic 2019 Elder Horseshoe Tournament. This will be one-day, doubles tournament, so you can bring your best friend (must be an elder as well).
- Who: Native Elders- CDIB holders, 55 and older. If you are considered/titled an elder in your tribal community, you are welcome!
- What: Horseshoe Tournament
- When: September 13, 2019, 10am-Complete
- Where: KTHC 105365 S. Hwy 102, McLoud, OK 74851
- Why: We want to show off our vibrant elders and show how the game is supposed to be played!
Prizes will be awarded to all contestants but all Winners will be recognized separately
Healthy snacks, water, music, seating area, board games for spectators, and the speaker will be all be provided
Please complete the registration form (click here) and turn in to your local Tribal or Indian clinic Diabetes Representative to forward to us. If near a computer, you can complete the fillable version and email to Alison.Taylor@okkthc.com or Kevin.Tushka@okkthc.com. We will reply to confirm submission. All registrations forms must be submitted by September 6 @ 3 pm to be entered into the contest. We’re very excited! Please complete the forms any way you can, get them to us, and let’s fill the area chimes of victory!